Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blogfings! Again!

Actually, this applies more to 2006 than 2005! But spot on!

Your 2005 Song Is

Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

"But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on"

In 2005, you moved on.


This is what you get when you live in jeans and hiking boots! 60% Is that all? And I was trying so damn hard!

You Are 60% Lady

You're part lady, part modern woman.
Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginco said...

Not so sure about the Lady bit, but I,m known to brake the rules, har har har!!!

2:50 pm  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

I got the same results....oooh..err..are you my long-lost twin?

And you got me back into blogthings..gah!

5:04 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

oopsy daisy…
You Are 36% Lady
You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside. And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.

i think this would be NO surprise to most of my friends and family…

Your 2005 Song Is Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
"Love forever love is free.
Let's turn forever you and me."
In 2005, you were loving life and feeling no pain.

cool song- but the rest of the analysis is mostly a crock…

9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home