Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Aaaah, Sweet Depression!

You intend to stay for a while, don’t you?

Yes, I suspect I am suffering from depression because I have a lot of the symptoms:

  1. Getting out of bed in the mornings is a trial. I would honestly rather stay under the covers for the whole day.
  2. Small things like brushing my teeth or getting dressed take a vast amount of effort.
  3. Things bug me!
  4. My brain feels as though it is packed in cotton wool.

Okay, so that isn’t a lot but I think it is enough because I AM NOT LIKE THIS!

As to the cause of it, well, there is a plethora of options to choose from.

  1. Being stuck in a dead end relationship and a dead end life.
  2. Flyboy’s indecision about our future(s).
  3. A funeral I attended yesterday and bawled my eyes out.
  4. The 13 cassettes which I received a week ago, which I haven’t touched and which have to be finished in a week’s time.

And that is to name but a few.

As to the cure… well, I have come to the conclusion there is only one cure. A large, gratuitous dose of romance! Of excitement! Of spoiling and pampering and appreciation! Of course, none of these will happen in this lifetime or the next, not for me because the men I pick don’t know how to spell the word let alone understand the concept.

But that is where blogging comes in, doesn’t it? We have the right to put down whatever crap we want to on our blogs, purge ourselves as it were.

So here is what I want to happen.

I want to meet a man, preferably tall, dark with green eyes… and if he arrives on a black war horse covered in a suit of metal and leather armour that would be even better. And then? Um, good question…

Well of course he would have to be totally entranced by my ravishing beauty… ROTFLMAO Oh, I am so funny! Oh wait, this is a fantasy right?

Okay, so he is entranced… ooops, I’m giggling again. Okay, let’s rather do this in a believable way. I am the one entranced so I brew up a love potion and cast a spell on him. Yup, that makes more sense, more believable.

So, the hunk is under my spell. And then what? We play Risk? Or rummy? Or tan some meat on the fire while he gets trashed, louder, more annoying and…

Um, no, thanks. I think I will stick with depression. At least now I know now why I am depressed, thanks to my unofficial psychologist.

Officially: I feel physically and emotionally isolated.

Oooh, lookie! A guy in leathers just rode past the house on a scrambler…

5 Comments:

Blogger Dolce said...

Aaah...that kind of day, hey Katt? Ag, I always say, rather hunt down the blacksmith in the village...he's got great abs and is usually a really funny guy who doesn't spend his life checking out his green eyes in the chrome stitched on his black leather.

Or have a day of pampering. Give yourself a facial, do yer nails, put something conditioning in your hair....brew up a love potion for yourself...works for me!

Otherwise....*hug*

6:40 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

hey! snap!
lets start a club... as the soul asylum song says, we can start a company and make misery!

10:20 pm  
Blogger M said...

I'm with pam on this one.... you and flyboy need to sit and talk this through and decide once and for all if this IS going anywhere. If not... so be it... it was fun while it lasted, but some things just are not meant to last forever.

9:51 am  
Blogger Katt said...

Dolce: Now I really like the sounds of that blacksmith! Thanks for the hug.

Angel: Good plan! Can I bring wine?

ShortyPam and M: You guys are probably right. But for now I am going to go with "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

To all of you, thanks, Ladies. Much appreciated!

11:51 am  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

of course you can bring wine! i love a good pinotage, or a lovely cab...

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home