Thursday, August 24, 2006

Replacing the Past!

By a stroke of divine intervention I am no longer going to the airport with the Strange Employer but with one of the guys employed on the farm. Sometimes I wonder how people can doubt that there is a God in heaven, or whatever Benign Being one would like to believe in. This change of chauffeur can only be a taste of things to come as it were, good things.

Oh, Maw, I promise you, he doesn’t want to jump my bones either.

At one stage in my life the Fairest Cape was my home for three years. Three long, miserable years! The effect those three years had on my psyche was driven home a while back when Flyboy and I went to Cape Town with friends from Germany. As we entered Gordons Bay I was overcome by what can only described as a panic attack.

Fortunately we had a wonderful time then and some of the bad memories were replaced with good ones.

More good memories on their way! This is so exciting!

6 Comments:

Blogger Framesby 86 said...

I hope you have an astronomical time in Cape Town. I will admit that I am green with envy but you deserve a break!!! Kyk better look after you very nicely or we will all pay him a visit for a solid spanking!!!

2:57 pm  
Blogger DelBoy said...

You'll love Cape Town. Places are so much better when you go there on a short break or holiday. Living in a place destroys it. :-(

buddess, I think that Kyk may enjoy a spanking! Maybe a rap over the knuckles is better!

3:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hun.. HAve lots and lots of fun :D

i am very jealous..

4:04 pm  
Blogger Framesby 86 said...

That is the whole idea Del!!!;-)

11:08 am  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

i have decided to bestow my blessing on your trip, now

looook intooo myyyy eyeessss...
you are getting sleeeppyyyyy...
you will obeeeeeyyyy meeeee...
on your return, you will email me pictures of the supposedly johnny depp like kyk... then you will email his home address and phone number so i can become a proper stalker in every sense of the word...
now- when i snap my fingers- you will awake and remember all your instructionsssssss...

1:28 am  
Blogger Dolce said...

Hey Kattja....so? How was it? I'm missing CT so much, my teeth ache. My head does too, but that's from too much beer trying to forget home much I miss CT!

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home