Monday, August 21, 2006

Rage!

Okay, it’s official! I’ve had it up to here *indicates neck* with this place!

There is an extremely strong possibility that I will not be going anywhere, especially not Cape Town in the near future! Metallica is now worse than ever! And I want to scream and break things!

She was fine, a perfectly well-behaved vehicle until we moved down here. These farms roads have ruined her, damaged her, beyond repair! The roads are atrocious. If I was a car I would have fallen apart long ago!

So I am falling apart now! I hate it here! Screw the environment, screw the outdoors, I hate it here. I am sick of having to pretend life on the farm is so glamorous! It’s not, it sux!

I hate the roads because you get home bruised and sore after driving on them.
I hate that my car is now an unreliable mechanical/electrical screwball.
I hate the fact that the only way you can possibly stay clean in this place is by staying in the house all day.
I hate the fact that you have to plan your whole life around one day a week in “town.”
I hate the fact that I have to earn a pittance of an income doing typing work.
I hate the fact that I have to keep checking my internet usage and hope I don’t go over the limit.
I hate the fact that the only intelligent conversations I have is when I chat to my friends on the internet. And then I have to feel guilty about it because gee, look how many Megs I used.

I hate having to pretend “everything is okay.” It’s not okay, damn it! If I had known that it was going to be like this I would never have moved here. Screw Flyboy and all those promises!

I am not happy here! I never will be! This place is backwards!

I want a reliable car. I want to earn a living. I want to be someone in my own right! I want to be able to go somewhere if I want to and not wonder if I will get there.

I am gatvol! Seriously gatvol!

I need to shred something. Or yell at someone. But who? This is all my own fault!

3 Comments:

Blogger TheTart said...

Miss Katt ... you MUST go to Cape Town! Come h-e-l-l or high water ... go.

It will be good for your soul. Hope things improve where you are ... at least get out of town to sort it all out in the company of Kyk & other friends.

Smoochez & hugs,
The Tart
; *

2:00 am  
Blogger kyknoord said...

I echo The Tart's sentiments. Don't be blue, chummeroo. We'll sort something out, 'k?

8:03 am  
Blogger Katt said...

Thanks guys! Fortunately the only thing that suffers when this rage hits is the keyboard. And it is still in one piece so it wasn't that bad.

But things are back on track! Thanks for the support and concern.

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home