Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A True Rock Katt!

I found this on GincoLeaves' Blog. Interesting... very, very interesting!

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!
Regular programming will return as soon as I get my head out of this typing hole. Until then, ROCK ON!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginco said...

Katt, why don't you listen to
AC/DC while you type, it
will get you out that black
hole, haahaaha!
These quizzies are such a
laugh!!

7:15 pm  
Blogger Kev Brown said...

You also have a good theme song!

7:25 pm  
Blogger TheTart said...

Her is mine, Beautiful Day by U2 ... but I like your theme better, very cool chick! I love that you post these, natch. ; )

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

Smooch,
The Tart

7:53 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

ooh- i have that cd- its one of my favourites!

hey tart- you and me both!
"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

8:39 pm  
Blogger Katt said...

GincoLeaves: Unfortunately when I type I have a set of earphones stuck into my ears already. Believe me, ACDC would not combine well with the soundtrack of an arbitration.

Kevin G Brown: Why thank you, kind sir. I would have like Black Magic Woman though.

Tart and Angel: Well, ladies, I think Blogthings got the theme song thing spot on then. You both strike me as the type of people who do exactly what the results say. And that song is one of my favourites!

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home