Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to...

Shutterjane!

How old are you today? 83? 84? Hee hee!

We've known each other how long? Since the first quarter of the year. Strange that it is so short because I feel like I have known you forever. If ever I had a "separated at birth" feeling, it was when I got to know you. *sigh* My very own evil twin sister.

So my friend, my birthday wish to you...

Actually, you are difficult to think up birthday wishes for because you are so damn self-sufficient and happy there isn't much you need. Okay, let's try!

May your relationship with The Boy just keep getting better (if that is possible).
May your new work horizons challenge, stimulate and satisfy your creative and mental needs.
May your photography juices keep flowing.
May you be happy and loved.

Thank you, for all the laughs, for all the advice, for letting me cry on your shoulder and for crying on mine. Thank you for understanding me when it feels like no one does.

I wish I could be with you today but believe me, I am thinking of all the mischief we would get up to.

All my love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no words !! Thank you so much!!!

9:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home